Logon to the PC that client program has been installed with administrator privileges user.
Check that the flame icon is displayed in the task tray located at the bottom right of the Target PC’s desktop screen.
- If only or (flame icon) is displayed, proceed to "Step 3."
- If only or (flame icon) is displayed, please stop the procedures and follow the steps on this page.
- If no flame icon is displayed, please check that the Client program is installed properly.
Download the setup program.
*The version information can be found at settings screen of viewer program.
Double click on the "mcclient20_setup(2).exe" file you downloaded.
Read the User License Agreement, select "I accept…," then click "Next."
Click "Install" to begin the installation.
From the Setup Wizard screen, click "Finish."
Last, restart the target PC.
After restarting the PC, check that the flame icon ( or ) is displayed in the task tray located at the bottom right of the screen, and check that one of the messages below is shown when you mouse over the icon.
- For the blue flame icon: "Waiting for connection from control PC…"
- For the gray flame icon: "Connect to the server"
This completes the updating steps.